RADIUS, Replacement Heads, Soft, 2 Pack
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Use for Intelligent Source Toothbrush
- BPA Free
- Cruelty Free
- Replace Head Every 3 Months & Keep Handle
- Small Head is only 7% Waste
- Wide Bristles Massage Gums and Help Reduce Chronic Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Premium Radius Bristles Help Reduce Enamel Erosion
- Reversible Right & Left - Fits Either Directions to Ensure Ergonomic Grip
- Fits Both Radius Recycled Source Toothbrush and 2-Minute Timer Intelligent Toothbrush Styles
- Available in Soft and Medium
- Made in USA
New sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increase renewable resources content to 65%. Components separate easily for recycling.
Pull old head out of handle with firm tug. Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user. (Bump of handle should face up in correct hand). Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.
Bristles DuPont Tynex nylon - Head is injection molded pure surgical nylon.
I use them constantly, really good replacement heads for Radius toothbrush. // Использую постоянно, очень хорошие сменные головки для хорошей щеткию
best toothbrushes ever
Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jun 23, 2016
Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016
Soft, cruelty free, eco friendly......they're the best thing ever! I've been buying these for the past year, and will definitely continue to do so.
Love the idea!
Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Feb 26, 2016
I love the idea of using a small toothbrush head, and only replacing a small part of the toothbrush instead of the whole thing. The less plastic in the landfills, the better. The toothbrush worked ok, but I think this particular one was too soft. I had to replace it too often and it felt like it wasn't really scrubbing my teeth enough. The head is also a little too wide. Next time, I will try their medium style and see if that works better for me.
Posted by Reviewer1830637 on Oct 03, 2012
Free shipping by purchasing better. Me and the groom to use a toothbrush.