Simply Organic, Garlic 'N Herb, 3.10 oz (88 g)90 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18605
- UPC Code: 089836186058
- Package Quantity: 3.10 oz (88 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 2 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.
Organic sesame seed, organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic lemon peel, organic onion, organic parsley, citric acid.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews