Simply Organic, Peppercorn Medley, 2.93 oz (83 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.33|
- Simply Healthy Living. Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
One of the world's most popular spices, black peppercorns are actually unripe green fruits (berries) that have been sun-dried after fermenting. Black, white and green peppers all come from the woody tropical plant Piper nigrum.
Botanical name: Piper nigrum L.
For the freshest aroma and taste, grind whole peppercorns as needed--or offer a peppermill at the table. Freshly ground pepper's especially good in salsa, salads, on pasta, and in soup. Whole peppercorns are also used in pickling, marinades, meats, and soups. (Tie in a cheesecloth bag or small strainer for easy removal.)
Organic black peppercorn, organic white peppercorn, organic green peppercorn.