Somersaults, Sunflower Seed Snack, Cinnamon Crunch, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.34|
- All Natural
- 6 g Protein
- 3 g of Fiber
- Nut Free
- A Good Source of Fiber & Vitamin E
- Contains 6 g of Total Fat Per Serving
- Twirl Your Taste Buds!
- Crunchy Nuggets Baked with Sunflower Seeds & Toasted Grains
- 100% Natural Sunflower Seed Snack
- Resealable Package
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
Celebrate the power of seeds!
Seeds are the new nut. Sunflower seeds, our #1 ingredient, are the inspiration behind these scrumptious little nuggets.
- As much protein as almonds with just half the fat*
- A good source of fiber and vitamin E
- Nut free nutrition with just 140 calories and all of the crunch!
* Protein content of both almonds and Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Fat content of almonds is 16 g per 30 g serving, Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Calorie content of almonds is 170 per 30 g serving, Somersaults is 140 per 30 g serving.
Sunflower seeds, organic evaporated cane juice, wheat flour, whole wheat flour, sesame seeds, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed high oleic sunflower oil, chicory root fiber, potato starch, molasses, ground cinnamon, sea salt, natural flavor.
*Protein content of both almonds and Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Fat content of almonds is 16 g per 30 serving, Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Calorie content of almonds is 170 per 30 g serving, Somersaults is 140 per 30 g serving.
|Serving Size: 14 Pieces (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Posted by 5604610435772205933 on Oct 26, 2016
I had had these from a local store already so knew I loved them. Sought out the cheapest price online and found that iHerb had the best deal. These are very tasty and healthy snacks. Everyone in our family loves them!
Delicious and Nutricious
Posted by 4621939022800482920 on Sep 09, 2016
I love these. They are very delicious and cinnamony.
Great in a trail mix!
Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Jul 04, 2016
I prefer the savoury flavours as I eat them on it's own. but this is great in a trail mix, or crunched on top of yogurt!
crunchy tasty snacks
Posted by Reviewer2797486 on Apr 29, 2016
These are my favorite Somersaults. I love the crunch, the taste is divine. They don't last long in my house! Much less sugar than a cookie and as satisfying (cookies are my favorite food).