Source Naturals, Creatine, 1,000 mg, 100 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Athletic Series
- Supports Muscular Activity
Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue. CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting. CrP is used up in regenerating the ATP consumed during intense exercise, and is itself renewed when creatine interacts with ATP during the rest period immediately after strenuous exercise.
2 to 5 tablets shortly before exercise, and 2 to 3 tablets afterwards. When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 5 tablets, 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 5 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.