Source Naturals, Life Flora, Net Wt. 2 oz (56.7 grams) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Acidophilus/Bifidus Complex
- 10 Billion Cells Per Gram
- Helps Support a Healthy Colon
Source Naturals Life Flora is an advanced and potent microflora product. It contains acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and two complimentary forms of bifidus. "Friendly" microflora support colon health by altering the intestinal ecology to favor "friendly" flora. Acidophilus also manufactures some B-vitamins, especially folic acid.
1/4 teaspoon with meals, three times daily for 4 or 5 days, then once a day.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Contains milk/dairy and soy.
Refrigerate after opening and for storage in warm weather.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 76|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Life Flora Mix (approx. 10,000,000,000 viable cells per gram) Contains: Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus paracasei subspecies paracasei and Streptococcus thermophilus.||740 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.