Storehouse Foods, French Quarter Chicken Gumbo, Gluten Free, 3.0 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ready in Minutes
- Prepare in Pouch • Makes 1 Serving
- Easy Tear Notch • Resealable Zipper
- Pouch 2 Plate Cuisine
- Instant Meal
- Simply Add Boiling Water
- No M.S.G.
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Okra and Vegetables Complements Moist Rice and Chicken
- Inspected by U.S. Department of Agriculture for Wholesomeness
Ready in Minutes! Authentic blend of okra and vegetables with moist chicken and rice brings the French Quarter to your table.
Bon appétit! I created The Store House Food Gluten Free Line as a labor of love, inspired by the courageous life or Celia sufferer Haley Anne Nelson. Haley’s tragic passing instilled in me a sense of urgency to help activate people with gluten intolerance achieve their nutritional needs.
Our mission is to serve those with gluten intolerance and food allergies the highest quality cuisine with uncompromising safety, selection, and convenience.
-Yvonne Williams, CEO
Prepare in Pouch
When cooking in Pouch:
Hold by corners – contents hot
Open zipper carefully – steam hot
Prepare in Pouch Directions*:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add 1-1/4 cups boiling water to ingredients.
- Stir completely
- Re-seal pouch zipper (or cover container).
- Let stand 10-12 minutes.
- Handle pouch by corners. Contents hot.
Microwave Cooking Method:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber. Pour pouch contents into suitable container.
- Add 1-1/4 cups of cool water and mix well
- Microwave uncovered on High for about 5-6 minutes† or until ingredients are tender.
- Stir again, let set for 1-2 minutes, serve and enjoy!
•Makes about 12 oz serving.
Adding slightly more or less boiling water can vary suggested thickness of entrées.
*Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
†Microwave ovens vary, adjust cook time as needed.
Instant white rice, cooked freeze-dried diced chicken, chopped onion, mixed red & green bell pepper, freeze-dried sweet corn, tomato flakes, potato starch, low sodium salt, freeze-dried okra, low sodium chicken broth, onion granules, garlic granules, minced green onion, sassafras leaf powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 Package (85 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||54 g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
I followed the instructions and used the microwave method for 5 mins. Still too much water so I put it on the stove top for another 3 mins to reduce the water. The whole mixture just tastes awful - the chicken bits are rubbery, the seasoning is too heavy and salty.