Sunfood, Incan Golden Berries, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.66|
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Sweet & Tangy Superfruit Snack
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Vitamin A - Eyes & Skin
- Vitamin C - Immune System
- Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth
- Iron - Blood
100% Certified Organic Golden Berries
Golden berries, also known as Incan berries, are one of the lost crops of the Incas, and one of the few select foods grown at the ancient mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu. A nutritional powerhouse, golden berries contain vitamins C and A, iron, pectin and niacin, and have a mouth-watering, tangy sweetness that you'll love—and kids will love too.
The Sunfood Difference
Our golden berries are grown high in the Andes by indigenous farmers who have been perfecting the art of growing this fruit for centuries. Growing golden berries at just the right altitude is crucial, as the fluctuation between night and day temperatures regulates the flavor of the fruit. After harvest, the berries are gently dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients and keep vitamins and minerals intact.
Golden berries add a sweet and tangy twist to smoothies and trail mixes, or eat them straight out of the bag!
Certified organic golden berries
Caution / Allergen Statement:
Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|