To Go Brands, Green Tea Energy Fusion, Honey • Lemon Flavor, 24 Packets, 5.3 oz (151 g) (Discontinued Item)
By To Go Brands5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Product Code: TOG-00116
- UPC Code: 850197001164
- Package Quantity: 24 Packets, 5.3 oz (151 g)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.8 x 5.6 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Made with Organic Teas
- All Natural!
- Low Calorie
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Healthy To Go!
- With Metabolism Boosting Energy
- Try It! New Acai Natural Energy Boost Chews 2 Free Inside
- Nature's Antioxidants
- 100 mg EGCG*
- Boosts Metabolism
- 48 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Water's New Best Friend!
- Rip. Pour. Go!
Green Tea energy Fusion ...is Your Healthiest Choice in Energy Drinks!
...is an instantly refreshing, 100% natural energy drink mix that can be conveniently poured, on the go, right into your water bottle. It's perfect for people who want energy from all natural, good-for-you ingredients. Just Rip. Pour. Go!
...provides an organic fusion of healthful teas. Organic Japanese Green Tea and South American Yerba Mate are believed to increase the break down of sugars and fats in the body into energy. Guarana has been used for many years in South American energy drinks.
...provides 100 mg of the metabolism booster EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate/ Green tea Catechin) per packet. Many of the potential health benefits of Green Tea are attributed to the catechins, natural polyphenols that are powerful antioxidants. EGCG is the most potent of the green tea catechins to increase metabolism.
Green Tea Energy Fusion ... is more than just tea. It is fusion of healthy, all natural and energizing herbs and extracts from around the globe. It is scientifically formulated to support metabolism* and to give you the fuel you need to energize your body & refresh your senses.
- Organic Japanese Green Tea - The health promoting benefits of green tea have been known in Asia for centuries. New scientific reports of its benefits as an antioxidant & metabolism booster are reported almost weekly in the Western press.
- Organic Aloe Vera (100:1 concentrate) - Called the "Plant of Immortality" by the ancient Egyptians, Aloe has been shown in some scientific studies to help the liver convert fats into energy.
- Organic Guarana Seed Extract - Rich in natural compounds that energize the body, Guarana has long been a popular ingredient in beverages in South America.
- EGCG - 100 mg per packet has been added to this energizing formula to maximize metabolism support.
- Organic Yerba Mate - Indigenous to South America, this herb has traditionally been used as a brewed drink for mental & physical fatigue.
* A combination of 90 mg of EGCG and 50 mg of Caffeine 3 times daily have shown metabolism boosting effects in clinical studies. — The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
For best results, take a couple of sips from a 16.9 fl oz bottle of water before adding 1 packet. Empty the contents into the bottle, shake until dissolved and enjoy. One packet makes 2 servings. Can also be enjoyed in a mug of hot water!
To Support a Weight Loss Program: Consume one packet in a 16.9 oz bottle of water thirty minutes before each meal three times a day. If you are sensitive to caffeine, the third serving can be taken mid afternoon to avoid sleep difficulties.
Organic Rice Bran Soluble, Natural Flavor (plant based), Citric Acid, Silica (as a flow agent), and Xanthan Gum.
With each season's harvest, the taste of the pure and natural ingredients in Green Tea Energy Fusion may vary slightly.
Do not take Green Tea Energy Fusion if you are sensitive to caffeine or have a health condition that is aggravated by caffeine. Check with your doctor before starting any weight loss program.
|Serving Size: 1/2 packet (3.15 g)|
|Servings per Box: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1%|
|Stevia Leaf Crystals (stevia rebaudiana)||233 mg||†|
|EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate)||50 mg||†|
|Naturally Occurring Caffeine||37 mg||†|
|Organic Energy Blend
Organic Japanese Green Tea Extract
Organic Yerba Mate Extract
Organic Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG)
Organic Guarana Seed Extract
Organic Aloe Vera Extract (100:1 Concentrate)
Organic Honey Crystals
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
iHerb Customer Reviews
My last HDL(good) cholesterol measured 135. I use 1 packet every day. Usually, I mix it half/half with some healthy herbal iced tea or green tea. All those antioxidants just keep adding up and killing off the nasties. It's a bit sweet alone, and the weight loss is good. I maintain very easily. Do not drink in the evening.
IN MY HOUSEHOLD, GREEN TEA RULES--LOVE THE HONEY LEMON FLAVOR AND THE COST IS SO MUCH LESS THAN OTHER STORES WHERE I HAVE FOUND THIS. MIND OVER MATTER OR MATTER OVER MIND--I DON'T REALLY KNOW BUT I SEEM TO HAVE MORE ENERGY. IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED THE HEATH BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA, PLEASE DO AN ONLINE SEARCH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE HEALTH ADVANTAGES OF GREEN TEA.