Vitamin Friends, Probayo, Acidophilus & Prebiotic, Vanilla Yogurt, 20 Bears
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Quality
- Sugar Free!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
- 2 Billion Live Active Cultures
- Supports Healthy Digestive System and Healthy Immune Response
- Free Vitamin Friends Sticker Inside!
- Non GMO
- No Artificial Colors
- 100% All Natural
- No Artificial Flavors
"As parents, it is our responsibility to teach our children the benefits of a healthy nutritious diet supplemented with vitamins, minerals, and regular exercise."
Your Truly - Vitamin Friends Founders
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to four (4) bears per day.
Maltitol, vegetable fat (trans free palm oil), sunflower lecithin (emulsifuer), fructo oligo saccharides (inulin), natural flavor.
Free of: Yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, salt, nuts, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors and preservatives.
Processed in a facility that also processes milk products.
Do not use if blister seal is broken. Consult a physician or qualified health care professional before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription drug. Store at 55º to 78ºF in a dry place. Do not exceed recommended serving. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Bear|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV for Children 2-4 Yrs||% DV for Children 4-Adult*|
|Total Fat||1 g||†||1%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||†||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||†||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||†||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol (polyols)||1.5 g||†||†|
|Vitamin E (as Tocopheryl acetate)||4.5 IU||45%||15%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.5 Billion||†||†|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||500 Million||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.