Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Dark Brown Sugar, 24 oz (681 g)40 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.83 lbs (0.83 kg)
- Product Code: WHS-44652
- UPC Code: 012511446529
- Package Quantity: 24 oz (681 g)
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.1 x 2.5 in, 1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)
- We Proudly Support Fair Trade
- Organic & FairTrade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Perfect for Baking and Sauces
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- "Green Cut" Cane, Fields Not Burned, Good For the Planet
- Hand Harvested, Sustainably Grown, And Produced By Small Farmer Cooperatives in Paraguay.
- Sugar Mill is Energy Self-Sufficient, Crushed Cane is used to Generate Electricity
- Deep, Rich Flavor, Perfect for Baking
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Dark Brown Sugar is a soft, moist sugar that blends easily and adds a deep rich flavor to baking and sauces. It is perfect for brownies, gingerbread, sauces and rich gooey chocolate cakes.
The FairTrade Certification guarantees farmer's to receive a fair price for their crops plus an additional premium payment that is used to benefit the community.
Organic brown sugar.
Storage: Carefully reseal the pouch after use or place sugar in an airtight container; do not refrigerate. If sugar becomes hard, pour into a medium bowl, cover with a wet kitchen towel and leave overnight. Fluff the rejuvenated sugar with a fork and return to container.
|Serving Size: 1 Tsp (4 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 170|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
most rich, sweet brown sugar i have ever tasted. Ruined my cookies a bit because I didn't realize this natural sugar would taste so rich and sweeter than other sugars. So i used too much in the recipe. i think you can use less of this sugar.
The sugar is dark and moist, full of flavour, great for baking.