Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Licorice Root Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Yogi Tea, Egyptian Licorice, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
Priced together: $10.15 Priced separately: $12.15
- Warming and Naturally Spicy-Sweet
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
- Made with Organic Licorice Root
- 100% Natural
Delight in the Royal Taste of Egyptian Licorice
The great Kings of Egypt treasure licorice for its natural sweetness, rich flavor and restorative properties. Our Egyptian Licorice tea brings you this royal herb in an intriguing blend of complementary spices. This tea is sure to delight with its delicious and satisfying taste, fusing Organic Licorice with sweet and spicy notes of savory Cinnamon and zesty Orange Peel. Naturally Warming, the herbs and spices in yogi Egyptian Licorice have been traditionally used to support the respiratory and digestive system. Enjoy this uniquely delectable tea any time, day or night.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchen.
- Creative combination's can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the majestic taste of Egyptian Licorice, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural tangerine flavor, natural cinnamon oil.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,219 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|