Yogi Tea, Woman's Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)
By Yogi Tea76 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45043
- UPC Code: 076950450431
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Strengthens the Female System
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic
- International Quality Assurance
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Be Comfortable with Woman's Raspberry Leaf
Our Woman's Raspberry Leaf tea is a gentle and natural way to nourish a woman's reproductive system. Since ancient times, Raspberry Leaf has been a favorite of midwives and Western herbalists who have used it to reduce the discomfort of menstruation, and to strengthen and tone the uterus. Raspberry Leaf is considered to be not only safe, but an excellent supportive herb during pregnancy. Enjoy the light, earthy-sweet flavor of our organic woman's Raspberry Leaf tea and give yourself the healing support every woman needs.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. To help maintain a healthy uterus, drink 1 or more cups of Woman's Raspberry Leaf tea a day. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Organic Raspberry Leaf||1,811 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).
I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!