Double Dare, OMG! Bye! Bye! Germs, Hand Sanitizer Gel, Alcohol 62%, 1.7 oz
- Date First Available: June 17 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DBD-53825
- UPC Code: 850012538257
- Package Quantity: 1.7 oz
11.4 x 3 x 3.3 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Made in Korea
- Kills 99.9% of Germs
- Alcohol 62%
Use: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Prevention is the key for virus infection! How much attention do you pay to prevent virus infection? There are tens of thousands of germs found in your hands alone. You are vulnerably exposed to virus infection in public places such as the subway, school, and workplace. What are you doing to prevent it? Using effective hand sanitizer is essential in preventing secondary action caused by the harmful germs that live in various objects.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using OMG! Hand Sanitizer Gel.
|Ethyl alcohol 62% v/v||Antimicrobial|
|Water, carbomer, triethanolamine, polysorbate 20, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract.|
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes, in case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store below 110°F (43°C)
- May discolor certain fabric or surfaces.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.