Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: November 2020
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GBR-07003
- UPC Code: 015000070038
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
17.8 x 10.2 x 7.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO - Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Sitter 2nd Foods
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets 90% of your baby's daily iron needs.
- No GMOs*
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
*Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk of infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, oat flour rice flour, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, potassium phosphate, Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value Infants||%Daily Value Children 1-4|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|