Gigi Spa, All Purpose Honee Wax, 14 oz (396 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2023
Shipping Weight:0.56 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GIG-03300
- UPC Code: 073930033004
- Package Quantity: 14 oz
10.2 x 9.9 x 7.1 cm , 0.47 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- For Professional Use
The #1 Professional Hair Removal Formula in The World! GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured. Full body hair removal for all skin & hair types. Gentle enough for delicate areas.
GiGi Azulene Wax is formulated with soothing Azulene Oil, renowned for its skin calming properties. This balanced, gentle aromatic blend is pleasing to the senses and perfect for normal skin types. For the removal of medium to coarse hair.
How to use:
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to high for 15-25 minutes until wax has a thin/creamy consistency, then set temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be apilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Dust on a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45º angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction if hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers of palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply wax to newly-epilated areas.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, honey extract.
Note: If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Note: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
Caution: Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you are using retin-A, accutane, glycolic acid or alpha hydroxy treatment. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Never leave jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.