Gigi Spa, Wax Warmer, 1 Warmer
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Gigi Spa, Wax Warmer, 1 Warmer
- Expiration Date: January 2024
Shipping Weight:1.27 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GIG-00225
- UPC Code: 073930002253
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
22.9 x 20.6 x 13.7 cm , 0.68 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Warms All Type of Waxes
- Accommodates Most Wax Containers
- Temperature Control Knob
Contains: 1 Wax Warmer, 1 Warmer Collar, Instruction Sheet, Warranty Card.
Important: During the first few minutes of initial use, you may notice a slight odor. This is normal and will quickly disappear.
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into a 110/125V outlet (ordinary house current).
- Slide to "H" (high setting) and wait for the wax to liquefy (about 25-30 minutes).
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to temperature desired. When wax is not in use make sure to replace warmer cover.
- Slide off switch to setting desired "H", "M" or "L". The red light will appear while the warmer is in use. The green light will appear once you have reached the correct temperature.
Important: To prevent overheating, do not close the cover while the warmer is on the highest setting. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you're finished using it.
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
Read all instructions before using. Keep away from water.
Danger: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned "off".
To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
- Always unplug appliance when finished using.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water. Instead "unplug it" immediately!
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
- Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water.
- Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
- Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
- Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
- Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
- Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
- Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning or storing the appliance.
- Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.