Madre Labs, Highly Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Frankincense and Myrrh, 32 fl oz (0.94 L)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: February 8 2021
Shipping Weight:1.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MLI-01870
- UPC Code: 898220018703
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz
22.2 x 8.5 x 8.3 cm , 1.01 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Madre Labs, O So Clean Highly Concentrated Laundry Detergent
- Frankincense & Myrrh
- Cleans 32 Loads*
- High Efficiency & Septic Safe
- Works at any Water Temperature
- Works in High-Efficiency & Traditional Units
- Formulated without: Phosphate, Paraben, Phthalate, Chlorine
- Not Tested on Animals
Clean and freshen your clothes with Madre Labs® Laundry Detergent.
O So Clean Highly Concentrated Laundry Detergent is a low sudsing detergent that removes dirt and stains at any water temperature. It is septic safe and can be used in all washing machines, including high efficiency.
iHerb Blog: Clean Up Your Laundry Routine
- For high-efficiency units, pour 2 capfuls (1 fl. oz. [30 ml]) per load into the machine.*
- For traditional units, pour 4 capfuls (2 fl. oz. [59 ml]) per load into the machine.
- Adjust the amount based on the size of the load and the severity of the stains or odors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth and can cause eye and skin irritation.
- If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention. Do not induce vomiting.
- Eye Contact: Flush eye thoroughly with cool water for 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.