Natracare, Organic & Natural, Ultra Extra Pads, Normal, 12 Pads
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: NAC-00325
- UPC Code: 782126003256
- Package Quantity: 12 Pads
9.4 x 10.2 x 9.1 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- Nordic Ecolabel
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award - The Ethical Company Organization
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and super absorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad: organic cotton, cellulose from wood pulp, corn starch
Packaging: wrapper: starch, carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Can't even feel them!
Not worth the money
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I found these pads to be flimsy and ill-fitting.
Can't even feel them!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
So light and breezable. I feel very comfortable and clean when I using them.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Good but not enough for heavy flow
blue ones are better
Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This is a nice one too but i prefer blue ones because it is pack with paper cover and feels more breathable when wearing
Simple and natural pads
Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Been using this for a few months now. Although it is not as sophisticated as the latest liners in the market out there, i love it nonethless because it's a no fuss, simple pantiliner that serves it's function - the best part is that it is all natural.