Topricin, Foot Pain Relief Cream, 2.0 oz
Topricin, Foot Pain Relief Cream, 2.0 oz
- Expiration Date: August 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 14 2011
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TOP-60020
- UPC Code: 609863600206
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
4.3 x 15.5 x 4.1 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Effective to Treat Foot, Arch, Heel and Ankle Pain
- Patented for Neuropathy
- Paraben Free
- Ideal for Diabetics
- Safe, Reliable and Moisturizing Pain Relief
- Joint pain on toes, feet and ankles
- Heel pain/soreness (big toe)
- Nerve pain (burning pain in feet)
- Gout (pain in big toe)
- Relieves arch pain, soft tissue pain, and pain on the ball of the foot
- Relieves nerve pain between toes
- Sport injuries, shin splints, ankle sprain, achilles tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis
- Tired aching feet, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Use before & after sports workouts and competitions.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries (sprain, strain, bruise, and impact injuries).
|Aesculus hippocastanum 6X||Relieves pain of the Achilles tendon, swelling of the feet after walking|
|Arnica montana 3X||Aids in treating injuries & bruising to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna 6X||Aids in treating night leg cramps, restless leg & muscle spasms|
|Calendula officinalis 1X||Aids in rapid healing and treats dry skin on feet|
|Crotalus horridus 12X||Relief of impact injuries and deep tissue bruising|
|Echinacea 1X||Relieves swelling and sudden pain in feet and ankles|
|Graphites 3X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma horridum 12X||Relief of swelling & burning pain of the feet & toes|
|Lachesis mutus 12X||Relieves sudden sharp pain in the feet and ankles|
|Naja tripudians 12X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Phosphorus 6X||Relief of coldness and cramping of the feet|
|Rhus toxicodendron 8X||Relief of pain for sprains and joint pain of the feet, heel and post-surgical pain|
|Rhus graveolens 3X||Relief of pain, soreness & bruising of feet, ankle & shin|
|Sulfur 5X||Relieves itching, cracking of the skin and joint pain in toes and feet|
|Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), carbopol® ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), glycerin (vegetable-based), hydrokote (palm kernel-oil with lecithin), isopropyl myristate emollient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, spectrastat G2 (derived from coconut), stearet-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter)|
No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining, and paraben free.
For external use only.Do not apply in eyes.
Ask doctor or pharmacist before using if you are taking a prescription medication.
Ask a doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Use only as directed.
See doctor if
- Pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling are present because these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Before considering any self help regimen always consult your doctor, especially if you are taking prescription medication.
Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.