Aquaphor, Baby Healing Ointment, 2 Tubes, 0.35 oz (10 g) Each
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 17 2012
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AQP-00314
- UPC Code: 072140003142
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
14.7 x 9.1 x 2 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Convenient 2 Pack
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours Skin Protectant
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Good Housekeeping - Since 1909
- Ideal Diaper Bag Size
- Contains: Two 2
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is a unique skin care ointment that protects dry, irritated baby skin to help enhance the natural healing process. It provides soothing relief for a variety of skin problems from chapped cheeks to diaper rash. Recommended by pediatricians and loved by moms, it is free of fragrances and preservatives, so it will not irritate baby's delicate skin. Ideal size for your diaper bag.
- Temporarily protects minor:
- Cuts - Scrapes - Burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change we and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment). Treatment or prevention of diaper rash|
|Inactive ingredients |
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.