Bambo Nature, Splish Splash Baby Oil, 4.9 fl oz (145 ml)
- Expiration Date: December 25 2021
- Date First Available: December 3 2020
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BNE-00865
- UPC Code: 850317008653
- Package Quantity: 4.9 fl oz
16.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- For The Love of Babies, Bees, Birds & Trees®
- Natural & Organic Certified
- No Added Fragrances, Dyes, or Parabens Gentle on Your Baby's Skin
- Asthma Allergy Nordic Selected with Care
- EcoCert® Cosmos Organic
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Not Animal Tested
- 20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
- 20% Organic of total minus water and minerals
- 100% Natural origin of total
- 100% Of the ingredients minimize the risks of allergy
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, olus (vegetable) oil, brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil*, brassica napus (rapeseed) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, citric acid.
Free of: parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil, gluten, silicones, phenoxyethanol, microplastics, lanolin, gmo's, peg's, mi, edta, sls, bht, bpa, formaldehyde, dyes, synthetic or natural fragrances.*Ingredients from organic farming
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.