Boiron, HemCalm Ointment, Hemorrhoid Relief, 1 oz (30 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2025
- Date First Available: June 15 2020
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOI-12051
- UPC Code: 306969120514
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
12.4 x 4.3 x 3.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Hemorrhoid Relief*
- Burning - Itching - Pain - Discomfort*
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothing Relief
- Reduces Swelling
- Plant-Based Actives
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been dedicated to providing the purest medicines using sustainable practices. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, quality has always been our passion and your well-being is our goal.
The Boiron Promise
Your health deserves the greatest respect. That's why we're committed to your satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids such as:
- Relieves hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth
*C,K,CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HemCalm™ Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS 1.3%||Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids|
|Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS 1.3%||Relieves hemorrhoids associated with constipation|
|Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS 1.3%||Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Alcohol, white petrolatum USP.|
Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.