Burt's Bees, Kids, Throat Soothing Pops, 3+ Years, Cherry, 15 Throat Pops
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 19 2021
Shipping Weight:0.26 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BRT-16550
- UPC Code: 370030165506
- Package Quantity: 15 Count
11.9 x 15.1 x 7.4 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Oral Demulcent | Pectin 10.5 mg/Pop
- Helps Soothe Sore, Irritated Throats
- Made with 100% Natural Manuka Honey
- No Synthetic Colors or Flavors
Power of Nature
Burt's Bees is passionate about nature inspired products to comfort your little ones. Our throat pops use the power of fruit pectin to soothe their sore or irritated throats. We'll never add synthetic colors, flavors or sweeteners to our products, so you can feel good giving your child this great tasting throat pop.
We Don't Add What You Don't Have
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No synthetic flavors or sweeteners
- No synthetic dyes
- No gluten
Uses: For temporarily relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
*Ingredients not genetically engineered
- Children 3 years and older: allow one throat pop to dissolve slowly in mouth, child should be seated and under adult supervision
- May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor
|Active ingredient (in each throat pop)||Purpose|
|Pectin 10.5 mg||Oral demulcent|
|Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, manuka honey, natural flavor, organic rice syrup, raspberry powder, sucrose, water|
Choking hazard: Not for children under 3 years.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.