Best By: September 2024
- Date First Available: May 2020
- Product Code: CET-88900
- UPC Code: 302995889005
- Package Quantity: 50.27 ml
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 5.2 x 3.7 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Doctor Recommenced Sensitive Skincare Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Redness-Prone Skin
- Tinted Formula Neutralizes The Appearance of Redness
- Soothing Allantoin & Vitamin E
- Trusted by Dermatologists for 75 Years
- Fragrance Free
- Won't Clog Pores
5 Signs - Skin Sensitivity
Defends against 5 signs of skin sensitivity
- Weakened skin barrier
This neutral tinted moisturizer hydrates the natural, protective skin barrier leaving it soothed and balanced. It is a lightweight formula with sunscreen that moisturizes to help reduce the appearance of redness due to dry skin.
For a complete skin care regimen, use Cetaphil® Redness Relieving Skin Foam Face Wash before application of the Cetaphil Redness Relieving Skin Daily Facial Moisturizer Cream.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher or other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 10.1%|
Zinc Oxide 7.8%
|Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, benzyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, caffeine, caprylyl methicone, cetyl diglyceryl tris (trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl dimethicone, chromium oxide greens, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, iron oxides, isohexadecane, magnesium sulfate, methylpropanediol, silica, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trisiloxane, water.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.