Coppertone, Kids, Pure & Simple, Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- Date First Available: August 13 2020
Shipping Weight:0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPT-58073
- UPC Code: 041100580733
- Package Quantity: 6 fl oz
15 x 6.4 x 4.1 cm , 0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 100% Natural Botanicals
- Tear free
- Zinc Oxide Protection
- No PABA, Parabens, Phthalates, Fragrances, Dyes, Oxybenzone
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Shake well before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 24.08%||Sunscreen|
|Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, isopropyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-octyldodecyl dimer dilinoleate/propanediol copolymer, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyester-27, tea (camellia sinensis) leaf extract*, giant kep (macrocystis pyrifera) extract*, sacred lotus (nelumbo nucifera) extract*, triethoxycaprylylsilane, beeswax, hydroxyacetophenone, peg-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopherols, 1-2 hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride.|
*100% natural botanicals
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.