Country Life, Gut Connection Kids, Cognitive Balance, Sweet & Sour, 100 Chewable Tablets
- Date First Available: September 25 2020
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CLF-03038
- UPC Code: 015794030386
- Package Quantity: 100 Count
11.4 x 5.8 x 6.1 cm , 0.28 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Established 1971
- Look Inside For Billie and His Family of Elephants!
- Probiotic Free
- Improves Gut Microbiome Health
- Promotes Focus, Attention & Memory
- Non GMO - Certified by NSF
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Studied Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
- EpiCor® dried yeast fermentation helps maintain good digestive and immune health.
- Neurofactor™ increases the level of BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor) in the blood to help support brain health.
- Methylated B’s support neurotransmitter creation in the brain.
- Choline needed to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for healthy brain and nervous system functions.
- Vitamin D3 an essential brain nutrient for memory & cognitive function that supports kids as they develop.
- Helps maintain the gut lining
- Maintains gut barrier function
- Stimulates healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports overall gut microbiome
- Supports healthy shift in gut microbiota composition
A healthy gut has more than 10 trillion bacteria! Gut connection® is different because it does not provide probiotics, so you can take it alone or with your favorite probiotic. This allows your body to create its own healthy bacteria.^
|YES||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org||NO||Soy, Milk or Salt|
|YES||Certified Vegan by the AVA||NO||Preservatives|
|YES||Recyclable Packaging||NO||Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners|
|YES||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power||NO||Magnesium Stearate|
|YES||Kosher Parve||NO||Monosodium Glutamate|
^Based on results from a study using a dynamic representing GI digestion.
Xylitol granulation (xylitol, dextrin), organic sweet potato (color), natural flavor, natural watermelon flavor, natural orange flavor, citric acid, stearic acid, silica, monk fruit extract.
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store in a dry place between 59º-86ºF.
Keep out of the reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 chewable tablets / 4 chewable tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 50/25|
|Amount Per Serving||2 tablets (4-8 yrs)||% Daily Value||4 tablets (9-12 yrs)||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*||3 g||1%*|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol from lichen)||10 mcg (400 I.U.)||50%||20 mcg (800 I.U.)||100%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate - glucosamine salt)||333 mcg DFE (200 mcg as folic acid)||83%||667 mcg DFE (400 mcg as folic acid)||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.2 mg||50%||2.4 mcg||100%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||55 mg||10%||110 mg||20%|
|EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||150 mg||**||300 mg||**|
|NeuroFactor™ whole coffee fruit extract (Coffea arabica (fruit)||50 mg||**||100 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.