Crest, Gum Detoxify, Deep Clean, Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.1 oz (116 g)
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRR-75421
- UPC Code: 037000754213
- Package Quantity: 4.1 oz
15.2 x 5.1 x 4.3 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Anticavity and Antigingivitis
- Neutralizes Plaque Bacteria, Even Around the Gum Line
- Clinically Proven Healthier Gums
- Neutralizes harmful plaque bacteria, even around the gum line
- Activated foam seeks out bacteria in hard to reach places
- Gently cools gums during and after brushing
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effect of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- Adults and children 12 yrs. of age and older:
Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after reach meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.14 w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, antigingivitis toothpaste|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, flavor, xanthan gun, zinc citrate, stannous chloride, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, titanium dioxide.|
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- See your dentist regularly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.