Fisherman's Friend, Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges, Sugar Free, Cherry, 40 Lozenges
- Expiration Date: July 30 2023
- Date First Available: May 12 2021
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FRD-00512
- UPC Code: 853236005123
- Package Quantity: 40 Count
18 x 11.2 x 1.9 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Est. 1865
- 2x 20 Lozenges
- Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- Occasional minor sore throat
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)|
Menthol 6.9 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
|Inactive Ingredients: |
Acesulfame K, cherry flavor (including elderberry juice concentrate), herbal flavor, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, sucralose.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.