GAT, Sport, NITRAFLEX, Green Apple, 10.1 oz (285 g)
Best By: May 2024
- Date First Available: October 2015
- Product Code: GAT-64888
- UPC Code: 859613648884
- Package Quantity: 286.33 g
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.4 x 9.3 cm , 0.36 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Scientifically Advanced
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Energy - Focus - Pump - Strength
- Increased Performance
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- With Nitrosigine® - Bonded Arginine Silicate
- 325 mg Caffeine
- 3X Strength
- Clinically Tested Boron
- Insane Pumps
- Seething Intensity
- Vasodilation - Testosterone - Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps) - Strength
- Feel Your Power Surging within Minutes from 1 Scoop
- Increase Free Testosterone by Up To 29%
Now with NITROSIGINE® for even greater pumps!
For nearly a decade, NITRAFLEX® has been the name you trust when it comes to pre-workout formulas. And now, NITRAFLEX® ups the ante by introducing Nitrosigine to the mix, and adding even more pure Citrulline to the formula. This 1-2 punch greatly increases pumps beyond expectations. The volume has been turned up on the energy, focus and flavor as well. Lastly, there's no more artificial dyes in the formulas. All in all, this is the strongest and best-tasting NITRAFLEX® yet!
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in NITRAFLEX®:
- Powered by Nitrosigine®: This new formula boasts Nitrosigine® as its only source of Arginine. Nitrosigine has been shown to inhibit the enzyme responsible for breaking down Arginine, making it the superior choice of arginine supplementation and a perfect synergistic partner to L-Citrulline.
Nitrosigine® has scientifically validated that benefits last up to 6 hours after dosing. In addition to vasodilation (pump) and overall performance-enhancing benefits, Nitrosigine® is clinically shown to increase mental focus, making it a truly well-rounded and multi-faced addition to any effective pre-workout formula.
- 1-Scoop Serving: NITRAFLEX® is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take NITRAFLEX within 5 hours of bedtime.
- 200 mg of Boron Citrate in Every Dose of NITRAFLEX: This trace mineral has been shown to lower estrogen, while raising free testosterone by 28.3% in as little as 7 days!
- Cognitive Enhancers: NITRAFLEX® contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme.
Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 5 oz of cold water. Consume within 30 minutes before working out. Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX® with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Special Times of Use
(Do not take more than 1 scoop within 24 hours)
- Before powerlifting meets
- Any type of weight training
- Anytime extreme energy/focus is needed.
Malic acid, silicon dioxide, sucralose, natural and artificial flavor, l-tartaric acid, acesulfame potassium, natural sweetener blend (erythritol, fructooligosaccharides, natural flavor).
Contains 325 mg Caffeine Anhydrous.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1000 mg of Nitroarginine, and a clinically researched dose of Boron.
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication. Do not use this product if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or any over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or other stimulant. If you experience any other adverse reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product or who are sensitive to caffeine may experience serious adverse health effects. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not consume with alcohol or other stimulants. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
Contents are measured/sealed by weight, not volume.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size:1 Scoop (9.5 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||82 mg||4%|
|Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating No Precursor Complex |
L-Citrulline, Inositol - Stabilized Arginine Silicate (as Nitrosigine®), Resveratrol, Pterostillbene.
|Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex |
Beta-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) Bitartrate, L-Theanine, Rauwofia vomitoria Root Extract
|Boron Citrate||200 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value (DV) not established.