Gerber, Probiotic Oatmeal Cereal, Banana, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: November 30 2022
- Date First Available: July 10 2020
Shipping Weight:0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GBR-07008
- UPC Code: 015000070083
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
17.8 x 10.2 x 7.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 2nd Foods
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Dairy
- Package Made With No BPA
Right now, your little one's brain & belly are developing every day. Adding our Probiotic cereal to their daily diet is like a 1-2 punch to support their growing bodies.
- Probiotics help promote digestive health if eaten daily, and
- Iron helps support learning ability.
- Bifidus BL Probiotics¹
- 11 g Whole Grain Per Serving
- Made with Real Fruit
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Made with oats containing <10 ppm gluten
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes < 1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg (7 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|