Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Tummy Tea, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 18 2009
Shipping Weight:0.82 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HTC-00001
- UPC Code: 180616000011
- Package Quantity: 1 lb
26.7 x 22.6 x 6.9 cm , 0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Pure Organic Peppermint Leaf
- High Volatile Oil
- Immediate Bowel Soothing
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Grown in Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- Gluten Free
- Very Low Fodmaps
- US-Bio-668 Non-EU Agriculture
Peppermint is a cooling, calming herb that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea® Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated for immediate bowel soothing.
- It contains a high volatile oil content and very large leaf size; it is harvested and packed to be fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a large tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic peppermint leaf (mentha piperita).
For use under a physician's supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store airtight in a cool, dry place.
Organic product. Color variations are normal.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 tablespoons makes 8 fl oz brewed tea|
|Servings Per Container: about 150|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||3 grams||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|