Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: HON-63200
- UPC Code: 665013632008
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
0.8 x 7.9 x 7.1 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
|Combo Discount:||- CA$2.51|
- Neutral Light Shade
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
This goes on well with a brush and has great coverage. I have light skin, so this is perfect for me when I have a tan. In the winter, I mix it with Geisha. Geisha is REALLY pale. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it or break me out. It doesn't look dry either. Another benefit is that it doesn't have any chemicals in it.
Posted by 5012203442852623363 on Mar 13, 2017
Feels nice, light coverage, BUT started breaking out . Did some research and found a highly comedogenic ingredient in the list. A no from me!
Blends in well
Posted by 4630572587118657967 on Feb 12, 2017
I like that it blends in my skin tone.
Posted by cyweng on Dec 13, 2016
I've been using mineral powder for a while, was hoping to find a cheaper replacement for Lorac baked foundation. This is too dry, does not have good coverage. Will not repurchase again.
Must have for flawless skin
Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Oct 15, 2016
Covers nicely with HBG Kabuki brush. Works great when put in HBG compact. Doesn't look heavy or cakey and controls oil. Can be reapplied or freshened up without build-up. Doesn't cause breakouts or irritations and evens out my skin nicely. The Supernatural colors works great on fair skin. Will never use anything else. Such a great value! Also love their mascara and eye shadows!