Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Anise Flavored, 30 Lozenges
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: February 27 2015
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JKM-00256
- UPC Code: 895164002560
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
12.7 x 16.5 x 2.5 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1907
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
- Made Using the Finest Natural Ingredients
- Drops of Smoothness
Original Throat & Chest Lozenges by Jakemans have been formulated to effectively relieve sore throats and coughs since 1907.
Made in Boston, England, these are the smoothest lozenges you'll every try thanks to our unique liquid-drop method that ensures you get relief without sharp edges inside or outside the lozenges.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Anise oil (flavoring), caramel color, eucalyptus oil (flavoring), glucose syrup, natural flavor, sugar, water.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.