- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 31 2014
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-19003
- UPC Code: 737870190035
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
11 x 5.1 x 5 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Advanced General Fatigue Formula
- Dietary Supplement
Fatigue affects millions of Americans. Common complaints include unrefreshed sleep, low energy, weakness, and head and muscle discomfort. Stimulation by caffeine only offers short-term relief with possible health consequences.
An effective solution to general fatigue must originate at the cellular level. RiboGen French Oak Wood Extract may meet this essential need.
Support for Cellular Factories
RiboGen, a proprietary extract of the French oak tree (Quercus robur, provides unique bioactive polyphenol compounds called roburins. Evidence suggests that roburins support ribosomes, which are the small molecular factories in the cell that create proteins in the body.
Oak wood extract is now being hailed for its ability to support ribosomal biogenesis, the body’s natural way of restoring ailing ribosomes. Researchers found that a regimen with oak wood extract upregulated important genes involved in ribosomal biogenesis.
In a human study, researchers found that RiboGen provided the following benefits:
- 18% reduction in weakness and exhaustion.
- 44% reduction in unrefreshing sleep.
- 33% reduction in head discomfort.
- 51% reduction in joint discomfort.
- 63% reduction in muscle discomfort.
RiboGen French Oak Wood Extract
This product is the ideal option for those who would like to target complaints of general fatigue at the subcellular level throughout the body, including:
- Maintaining energy levels.
- Promoting ribosomal production of structural and functional proteins.
- Supporting vital body activities affected by energy metabolism.
- Minimizing fatigue-related, quality-of-life decline associated with aging.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Robuvit® French oak extract (wood) (providing 80 mg total polyphenols)||200 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|