Best By: June 2025
- Date First Available: March 2012
- Product Code: LEX-16242
- UPC Code: 737870162421
- Package Quantity: 200 Count
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 13.7 cm , 0.23 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Amino Acid for Optimal Arterial Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
The human body naturally produces L-arginine. It is also obtained through diet. But some people struggle to get enough of this semi-essential amino acid through either of those routes. Our L-Arginine Caps provide 700 mg of L-arginine along with 6 mg of vitamin C to support arterial health and more.
This semi-essential amino acid is involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry that contribute to overall health.
L-Arginine Caps Benefits
- Supports arterial health
- Helps maintain healthy tissue & bones
- Supports already-healthy blood pressure levels
- May help maintain a healthy immune system
L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry that contribute to overall health. It modulates immune function, detoxifies ammonia for removal from the body and serves as a precursor for nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide is a potent vasodilator, and supplemental L-arginine can therefore support already-healthy blood pressure levels. Higher intake of arginine is also linked to lower levels of C-reactive protein, an important marker of a healthy inflammatory response to support cardiovascular health. L-arginine may also help maintain the health of the immune system.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg||11%|
|**Daily Values not established|