ManukaGuard, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, MGO 400, 8.8 oz (250 g)
Best By: January 2026
- Date First Available: November 2015
- Product Code: MAG-00204
- UPC Code: 858631002043
- Package Quantity: 249.48 g
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 7.9 cm , 0.27 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Authentic New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Medical Grade - New Zealand
- Methylglyoxal 400 mg/kg MGO 400
- Has No Genetically-Engineered Ingredients (Non-GMO)
- Drug Free
- No Additives
Medical Grade Manuka Honey is filtered and processed to proprietary standards to eliminate all contaminants, such as wax and pollen, then gently pasteurized while protecting the enzymes, proteins and active fractions that make Medical Grade Manuka Honey a special ingredient in modern healthcare.
- Benefits: Supports gastrointestinal health maintaining essential gut bacteria and digestive function.
- Immune System Support: Supports return to a healthy immune system.
- The Environment: A healthy immune system helps protect against environmental irritans and airborne contaminants.
Can be kept at room temperature or refrigerated after use.
This honey is intended to be ingested and any other use should be conducted under the supervision of a doctor or other medical professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safe for children over the age of 1 year.
High quality raw manuka honey will eventually crystalize. This does not affect the health benefits. If jar is placed in hot water and stirred crystals will dissolve.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 1 Through 3 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or More Years|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||5%**||3%*|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Manuka Honey***||5 g||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet
***Contains no added sugars. Sugars occur naturally in Manuka Honey and are a natural part of the honey.
†Daily Value not established.