Mommy's Bliss, H.Soothe, Hemorrhoidal Wipes, For Women, 50 Medicated Wipes
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 20 2021
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BAB-10815
- UPC Code: 679234108150
- Package Quantity: 50 Count
16.9 x 11.3 x 4.6 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Soothing, Instant Relief for Hemorrhoids
- With Witch Hazel, Aloe & Rosewater
- No Added Parabens
Mommy's Bliss H. Soothe Hemorrhoidal Wipes
As moms, we know how hemorrhoids can cause discomfort down there. Our wipes provide instant relief for hemorrhoids and may also be used for soothing, cooling comfort on the perineal area. They are crafted with natural ingredients like witch hazel, aloe and rosewater to bring you back to bliss.
- Temporarily relieves anorectal itching and discomfort associated with inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues
- Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- Temporarily relieves irritation and burning
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application.
- Carefully apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement by patting and then discard.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Witch Hazel 50%||Astringent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, glycerin, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, rosa centifolia (rose) flower water, sodium benzoate, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not exceed daily usage instructions unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If rectal bleeding occurs.
- Condition worsens.
- Does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature. Close lid after every use to retain moisture. Discard after every use. Do not flush.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.