Olay, Complete, UV365 Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen, SPF 15, Sensitive, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LAY-00095
- UPC Code: 075609000959
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
12.7 x 6.9 x 3.8 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- With Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex
- UV 365 Daily Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- SolaSheer Sensitive Technology™
- 8 Hours of Hydration
- Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex
- Light, Non-Greasy Formula
- Dermatologically Tested
- Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores)
- Recommended Daily Use - Skin Cancer Foundation
What It Does:
- Helps Prevents Premature Skin Damage with Broad Spectrum SPF UVA/UVB sunscreen
- Conditions Skin Surface
- Provides 8 Hours of Hydration
- Results Healthy-Looking, Beautiful Skin
- Complete UV365 Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen helps protect skin surface from damaging UVA/UVB rays while the Vitamin E Antioxidant complex helps fight surface free radicals.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
| Water, glycerin, isohexadecane, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate*, steareth-21, cyclopentasiloxane, polyacrylamide, stearyl alcohol, c13-14 isoparaffin, behenyl alcohol, dmdm hydantoin, cetyl alcohol, peg/ppg-20/20 dimethicone, laureth-7, steareth-2, disodium edta, triethoxycaprylylsilane, oleth-3 phosphate, bht, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.|
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.