Organicare, Curoxen, Mouth Sore Treatment, Instant Pain Relief, 0.42 oz (11.9 g)
- Expiration Date: May 10 2024
- Date First Available: October 1 2021
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OGC-02004
- UPC Code: 817008020042
- Package Quantity: 0.42 oz
3.2 x 2.5 x 9.5 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made With Organic Ingredients
- No Benzocaine or Chemicals
- Oral Care
- Canker Sores
- Cold Sores
- Cheek Bites
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Speeds Healing
- Prevents Infection
- Targeted Relief
- Oxygen Speeds Healing
- Olive Extract Prevents Infection
- Clove Oil for Pain Relief
Curoxen® Contains natural clove oil - not chemical benzocaine. Tests prove clove numbs as well as benzocaine.
For the temporary relief of pain and to help prevent infection and promote healing of:
- Canker sores
- Cold sores
- Minor irritation, injury, cuts or other sores of the mouth and gums.
- Cut tip of product tube.
- Do not use if tube is cut prior to opening.
- Adults and children of any age, apply to affected area as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
|Calendula 3X HPUS||Healing agent|
|Clove essential oil 1X||Oral pain reliever|
|Olive extract 2X HPUS||Oral antimicrobial and healing agent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Oxygenated olive oil, pure essential oil (cinnamon).|
Curoxen® may liquefy over 77°F, but it remains effective. Just pop it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to thicken.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash, fever or other allergic reaction develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If excessive product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 68° to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
If liquefied, refrigerate 10 minutes to thicken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.