- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 10 2019
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MBE-01406
- UPC Code: 898220014064
- Package Quantity: 0.6 oz
12.7 x 8.9 x 2.3 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sierra Bees Chest Rub Balm
- "For When Life Demands Relief"
- Featuring Eucalyptus & Peppermint Oil
- USDA Organic & Certified by Oregon Tilth
- No Gluten or GMOs
- No Sulfates, Preservatives or Phthalates
- Cruelty-Free & No Animal Testing
- Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E
- Cinnamon, Rosehip & Tea Tree Oil
- Menthol, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Oil
- Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Chickweed Extracts
Apply Chest Rub Balm onto chest and breathe in the soothing aroma. For a more concentrated aromatic experience, rub balm under nose.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Menthol*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil*.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.