Similasan, Ear Ringing Remedy, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2026
- Date First Available: June 11 2018
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SIM-25519
- UPC Code: 094841255194
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz
11.2 x 4.1 x 3.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Similasan, Trusted for Over 40 Years in Switzerland
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Feel Good About Feel Better™
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with ear discomfort due to:
For use in the ear only.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Don't squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 3 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
|Cinchona 12X||ringing, humming|
|Eriodictyon californicum 12X||ear discomfort, dizziness|
|Hepar 12X||pulsations/pounding, buzzing|
|Lachesis 15X||throbbing, tinkling, roaring, cracking, buzzing, rolling, whizzing, resounding noise in ears|
|Lycopodium 12X||ringing, tinkling, buzzing, roaring, humming, whizzing in the ears|
|Silicea 15X||tinkling, clucking, roaring, singing, noises in ear|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive ingredient: Purified water, vegetable glycerin.|
Do not use in the eyes.
According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- There is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102°F or greater.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation, or rash in the ear.
- Had ear surgery.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.