Sow Good, Nail Clipper with Catcher, 1 Piece
- Date First Available: October 10 2016
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SOW-25582
- UPC Code: 042137255823
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17.8 x 7.4 x 2 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
We believe it’s true that you reap what you sow. So we’ve made the choice to sow good. Good for you and good for the world we share. Our high quality tools help you look and feel your best. Please join us in our mission to sow good. We love what we do and we hope that you will be as passionate about our products as we are!
Tips and Suggestions
Minimize your filing time by making small cuts and following the curve of our nail from one edge to the other. Tilt the clipper blades up slightly so your clippings drop into the catcher.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water or use after a shower or bath. Clean, softened nails are the goal.
- Starting at one edge of your nail and finishing at the other end, carefully cut to the length and shape you’d like. Keep the cutting jaws tilted up slightly so the clippings will drop into the catcher.
- Empty the catcher by holding it over the trash (jaws facing up) and tipping the clipper upside down. Shake or gently tap the clipper so the clippings drop out of the jaws. If necessary, you can slide the catcher back slightly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.