Surya Brasil, Henna Cream, Hair Color and Condition Treatment, Mahogany, 2.37 fl oz (70 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 16 2015
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SUH-72033
- UPC Code: 7896544720336
- Package Quantity: 2.37 fl oz
6.6 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- With Plant Extracts
- High-Performance Healthy Hair Color for Grey Coverage
- Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
- Made with Natural Preservatives
Does NOT contain:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Mineral Oil
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Sodium Perborate (Oxidant)
- Synthetic Fragrance
This Kit Contains:
- 1 Bottle of Henna Cream
- 1 Pair of Plastic Gloves
- 1 Plastic Cap
- 1 Surya Brasil's Professional Clean Up Pre-Treatment Shampoo Sample
- 1 Surya Brasil's Professional Color Fixation Reviving Conditioner Sample
Semi-Permanent, High-Performance Healthy Hair Color and Conditioning Treatment
Surya Brasil Henna Creams offer safer and more natural way to cover your grey or change your hair color, while simultaneously coloring, conditioning and strengthening your hair. Designed like a beauty hair treatment, Surya Brasil's luscious Henna Cream texture is both rich and silky with a mild, pleasant scent. Easy to apply on clean hair, it does not contain the popular allergy-causing ingredient, PPD. For long lasting color results use Surya Brasil's Color Fixation Shampoo and Conditioners.
Hair and Conditioning Benefits
- Available in 15 natural shades including Black, Dark Brown, Golden Brown, Light Brown, Chocolate, Burgundy, Mahogany, Red, Reddish, Dark Blonde, Copper, Ash Blonde, Golden Blonde, Swedish Blonde, Light Blonde, Silver Fox.
- Safe to use before or after chemically treating the hair (ie, straightening, coloring and/or texturizing).
- This product is Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free: not tested on animals and does not contain animal ingredients.
- Does not contain ammonia, methyldibromo glutaronitrile (preservatives), mineral oil, parabens, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), peroxide, resorcinol, silicones, sodium chloride (salt), sodium-perborate (oxidant), sodium picramate (dye component), synthetic fragrance or aggressive components.
- Surya Brasil Henna Creams are not compound hennas and do not have lead or other heavy metals added to this formula.
- Contains less than 2.5% of mild non-skin sensitizing color or "dyes".
- Surya Brasil has made a commitment to the creation of safer personal care products that are free of harmful chemicals.
- The ingredients used are safety-extracted and sustainably-harvested with respect to nature and our planet.
Acai: has fatty acids (omega 3,6 and 9), vitamins A, B, C and E and it is an excellent ingredient for healthy hair.
Acerola: is rich in vitamin C and has antioxidant properties.
Achillea: has cleansing, astringent, refreshing, antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
Amla: contains vitamin C and helps to strengthen and condition that hair.
Aloe Vera: a natural extract that hydrates and moisturizes the hair.
Arnica: conditions and regenerates the hair.
Babaçu: highly nourishing ingredient with antioxidant properties.
Brazil Nut: rich in nutrients and minerals, revitalizes and conditions the hair.
Chamomile: has conditioning, soothing and astringent properties and helps to control oiliness.
Genipapo: conditions and provides beautiful color pigmentation
Guaraná: contains vitamins A, B and E with conditioning properties that regenerate and impart shine.
Hazelnut: an excellent source of nutrients that help to moisture and deeply condition the hair.
Henna: tones and strengthens the hair, minimizing damage and breakage related to external factors.
Juá: contains minerals and vitamin C to help nourish the hair.
Malva: rich in vitamins and minerals it has conditioning and antioxidant properties.
Aqua, propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, sorbitol, HC Red Nº 3, orbignya oleifera seed oil, tocopherol, hydroxyethylcellulose, HC yellow Nº 2, 4 – amino – 3 – nitrophenol, disperse violet 1, HC Blue Nº 2, sodium phytate, achillea millefolium extract (aquileia), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera), arnica montana flower extract (arnica), bertholletia excels seed extract (hazelnut) daucus carota sativa root extract (carrot), euterpe oleracea fruit extract (acai), genipa Americana fruit extract (jenipapo), lawsonia inermis leaf extract (henna), malpighia glabra fruit extract (acerola), malva sylvestris leaf extract (malva), paullinia cupana seed extract (guarana), phyllanthus emblica extract (amla), zizyphus joazerio bark extract (jua), chamomilla recutita flower extract (chamomile), aminomethyl propanol, HC Red Nº 1.
Precautions: Caution. Surya Brasil Henna Cream contains substances that may cause an allergic reaction on the skin and scalp. Before using it, do a patch test. Do not apply on the eyelashes, eyebrows, or upper lip. Do not apply on the irritated or injured. Do not ingest. External use. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Shake before use. Wear gloves provided in the kit. Do not use aluminum cap, or any metal utensil.
Attention! Surya Brasil Henna Cream does not lighten the hair. Read the instructions guide for further information.
Once opened the cream may be used again, provided that it is closed tightly and stored in a dry, cool location. Keep away from light and moisture.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.