Thorne Research, Advanced Nutrients, 240 Capsules
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: August 12 2009
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THR-01706
- UPC Code: 693749017066
- Package Quantity: 240 Count
14.1 x 7.9 x 7.9 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Dietary Supplement
- Eye Health
- Healthy Aging
- Gluten Free
Adding a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement to your daily routine is a great first step for promoting good health. However, if you live a lifestyle prone to high levels of oxidative stress due to environmental toxins, chronic stress, smoking, and other factors, you might need a more advanced supplement formula.
Advanced Nutrients is expertly formulated with essential vitamins, minerals, and additional nutrients from the purest sources and in the most absorbable forms. It provides optimal amounts of key ingredients to create an excellent foundation for good health.
This advanced formula offers extra antioxidants that protect your body against cellular damage.
The benefits of Advanced Nutrients include:
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is clinically proven to increase NAD+, an important coenzyme that declines with age, thus helping your cells function at their best by optimizing cellular energy production and metabolism
- Resveratrol promotes healthy cellular aging
- Bilberry, an extensively studied botanical, promotes eye health because it supports the connective tissue in the retina and cornea*
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support the retina and provide special benefit for dry eyes
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, supports immune function and provides collagen support
- Vitamin D supports healthy bones and immune function
- B vitamins are critical for heart and blood vessel health and to provide stress relief
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, promotes healthy immune function and healthy skin
Who can benefit from Advanced Nutrients?
- Aging boomers looking for more support in their daily multi-vitamin/mineral routine
- Individuals living in a particularly toxic environment
- Individuals who would benefit from extra antioxidant support, especially those experiencing high levels of oxidative stress
Take 4-8 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Warning for california residents only: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: Eight Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Eight Capsules Contain||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (375 mcg from Beta Carotene and 750 mcg as Palmitate)||1.125 mg||125%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||850 mg||944%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (2,000 IU)||50 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin E (200 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols)||134 mg||893%|
|Vitamin K (50 mcg as Vitamin K1 and 50 mcg as Vitamin K2 as MK-7)||100 mcg||83%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI)||40 mg||3,333%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||10 mg||769%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (1 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)||1.7 mg DFE||425%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||450 mcg||18,750%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||450 mg||9,000%|
|Choline (as Choline Citrate)||35 mg||6%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate)††||250 mg||19%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||225 mcg||150%|
|Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate)†††||250 mg||60%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)††††||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||364%|
|Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)††††||1.5 mg||167%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)††††||6 mg||261%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)††††||200 mcg||571%|
|Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica extract (flower) / phospholipid complex from Sunflower)||100 mg||*|
|Bilberry extract (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus)†††††||80 mg||*|
|Nicotinamide Riboside Hydrogen Malate||45 mg||*|
|Mixed Carotenoids (1 mg as Lutein, 1 mg as Astaxanthin, 1 mg as Zeaxanthin, and 1 mg as Lycopene)||4 mg||*|
|Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex)††††††||3 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.'s L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®).
††This product uses Albion's DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate.
†††This product uses Albion® DiMagnesium Malate.
††††This product uses Albion's TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Copper Bisglycinate Chelate, Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate, and Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate.
†††††This product uses Indena S.p.A.'s bilberry extract (Mirtoselect®).
††††††This product uses Albion's Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex.