Zicam, Cold Remedy, Medicated Fruit Drops Plus Elderberry, Mixed Berry, 25 Drops
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ZIM-30156
- UPC Code: 732216301564
- Package Quantity: 25 Count
10.9 x 6.1 x 6.4 cm , 0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Shortens Colds
- Take At The First Sign of a Cold - The Pre-Cold® Medicine
- Reduces duration of the common cold
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Nasal congestion
Take every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take one medicated fruit drop at onset of symptoms
- Chew slowly and dissolve completely before swallowing
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
|Active Ingredients (in each medicated drop)||Purpose|
|Zincum aceticum 2x||Reduces duration and severity of the common cold|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x|
|Sambucus nigra (elderberry) 4x||Helps relieve cold symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, corn syrup, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, disodium phosphate, fd&c blue #1, fd&c red #40, malic acid, menthol, natural flavors, pectin, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium polyphosphate, sucralose, sucrose|
Safety sealed. Do not use if marked inner foil seal is disturbed or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15-29°C (59-84°F).
Avoid freezing and excessive heat.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.