CAD

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit pricy, but it's really good. I ate it with milk for breakfast and snack; it was so good that it was gone very quickly :)

TASTY Pecan, Almond and Maple Granola! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this is USDA Organic and is made with organic oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds, all tasty healthy ingredients. This also has a touch of butter and a hint of coconut that add delectable warmth, with plenty of satisfying crunch from organic almonds and pecans. You can top this with tart, plain yogurt with a few strawberries for the perfect breakfast!

Very good

Posted by 4998575784077613519 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it as cereal, in yogurt, even in applesauce. A very versatile food.

18 Rabbits

Posted by 4686036952581356063 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but check the 18rabbits.com website because the nutrition facts are different on this site compared to 18rabbits.com

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast. 4 Tbsp plus boil water to my desired consistency. The taste is almost the same as the other one (18 Rabbits with hazelnut, walnut and cacao nibs). I still have one more serving for tomorrow's breakfast and I'm not sure if I'm going to order more of these.

Genuinely good granola.

Posted by 4912070653019416102 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This granola taste really fresh and good. The combination of pecan, almond & coconut enhance the taste of the granola. I like it that is not too sweet too. Anonymous

Yummy for my tummy

Posted by 5581004012910939057 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first found this cereal in California. When I moved to Michigan I had a hard time finding it. Then I found iHerb.com. Although a really weird name, 18 Rabbits Gracious Granola cereal has to be one of the best cereals I have ever enjoyed. I hate soggy cereal and have tried many granolas trying to avoid the soggy bowl. I have paid outlandish prices for a small bag of some new cereal just to discover it was horrible and did not please my pallet. Garcious Granola is a cereal that does not get soggy within the first few minutes. Its blend of grains, seeds and nuts gives it a unique taste that is both delightful and crunchy. I cannot say enough about this cereal and hope 18 Rabbits continues to make it for a long time. Although a little on the expensive side, iHerb offers it at a great price. They found a loyal customer in me.

Yummy, will buy again

Posted by 5431911166836551176 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating this as regular breakfast. I finished 4 bags already. It goes best with milk.

Very tiny granola pieces

Posted by 5046053049798511950 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read the great reviews about the product but the granolas are in tiny pieces like what it was smashed and crushed during shipping. I can only taste coconut too, not seen too many pecan and almond pieces.