I use it every day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to remove dirt and other chemicals on my fruits & veggies. I fill the sink with water and soak my grapes, strawberries and all my lettuce. You really taste the difference, the bitter taste is all gone. Since the produce is manipulated by so many people, I need to deep clean everything I feed my family! We all love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product feels like it's helping the washing of the produce… first time I actually experience that. but I don't know if it really washes off more than just scrubbing would...

Great Quality!!!

Posted by gym on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Veggies and fruit wash ,it cleans very well.

Good and cost effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product

Nice and Easy - much better than soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! Washes and rinses off really nicely. I had been using mild soap before. It took so long to wash off. This stuff? Fast and no mild soap scent on the fruit!

Veg Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to wash my veg and this is the second bottle. The only complain is the spray. It doesn't last until the whole bottle. My first spray died on me after using half a bottle and this second bottle's spray is dying soon too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cleans those wax on the surface or apple

4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't really tell if it works, I want to believe it does

Foaming Action

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

When you spray it, the bubbles make it look like it's doing something, but I prefer to use my castile soap to clean the waxy apples.

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found that you can't use it on all vegetables as it leaves a red residue. Really don't think it does much.

1 2