All atkins products have Maltitol and SOY flour. NOT LOW CARB FRIENDLY!

Posted by bangkok on October 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Taste great but produces a lot of gas in digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste like real snickers but makes me a 'gas bag' every time I eat it. I will not buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this because of the reviews here and not disappointed. tasted like snickers indeed. must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasted very good, but made my stomach hurt every time. :/

Not worth it

Posted by greenisthenewblack on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes decent, but the maltitol sweetener gives me a terrible stomach ache, lots of wind and a bloated tummy. Not worth it.

The best one!

Posted by mizzmunah on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best atkins bare i think. Its soft and chewey and tastes almost like snickers. I actually choose this one over regular milk chocolate (and we have some pretty good milk chocolate in Norway).

Dangerously good

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take one and step away from the box!

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I get stomach problems from the artificial sweetener maltitol, so I had to give these to someone else. But they taste great.

Taste is really good, stomach not so good

Posted by calendula on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste really good, but they give me gas, probably because of the artificial sweetener maltitol. Normally I don't have a very sensitive stomach, but two of these bars (they are small) was more than enough for my stomach. Next time I will try to eat only one bar. Hoping to find a better alternative to these bars though.

Just like Snickers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes just like a Snickers bar, so good!