Great Oil

Posted by Sjet87 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great oil which along with its healing properties moisturizes the skin and keeps blemishes at bay. It doesn't totally prevent them but when they do pop up it helps aid the healing process. It doesnt dry them out like some products do (ie. tea tree) but rather keeps them moisturized. I find that the healing process may take longer that using a blemish zip zapper or tea tree oil however as it doesn't go dry and flakey therefore it doesnt leave any marks when my skin has healed. It has a slightly thicker texture than olive oil and a hint of greenish-yellow colour. Smell is quite nutty but not too overpowering. I mix it with Rose Hip Oil and it makes for great moisturizer for my acne prone skin

Green in appearance

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought tamanu oil to try out because it apparently helps with acne and scarring. I only use one pump in combination with jojoba as a carrier oil and I apply mostly over my problem areas such as blemishes. Has a strong woody scent when the oil is pumped out but it's not pungent.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer, but it does break me out a bit.. level 2 comedogenecy. i understand it's good for eye area, haven't tried though.

viscous, which is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is very viscous, which is actually good, as it stays on well. for hydration i think I prefer rosehip seed lil, but this does a good job. the smell is a bit odd, but not off putting. it is slightly "green", but not so green that you look like the incredible hulk, so it isn't an issue. other reviewers commented that the colour made them look green! I am seriously pale, and yet I didn't look queasy after applying it.

Promising natural help for Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my daughter. I'm always looking for natural ways to help keep her acne at bay. This seems to be helping. Will keep using to see long term effects.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive combination skin (oily side) with very bad acne scar. I applied it at night time after cleaning and toning. It makes my face look smooth in the morning. However, it seems too greasy to use it in the hot and humid place where I live. I will use it again in the winter time.

Great for oily skin but smells strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for oily skin as the oil is light. I mix it with other oils to make a night serum because the smell is quite strong. Not a bad smell, but strong.

bad smell but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bad smell but it is good product

like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good carrier oil for my tee tree lavender essential oil. Only one push is enough for the whole face. Should be used at night because it is very greasy. It's nourishing and leaves my skin supple.

Good to fade acne marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is quite thick and has a earthy, herbal scent to it. I bought it to fade acne marks which seems to be working fine. I usually mix a drop or two with my rosehip seed oil as the final step to my nighttime routine.

1 2